Another day, another fish based salad type concoction for dinner.
It’s quick, easy, damn tasty, and Paleo – what more do you, neigh, could you, want…?
- Cooked mackerel, (here I was using about 175g-ish), skin removed and flaked
- ½ a red onion, finely chopped
- ½ a pineapple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- ½ a sweetheart cabbage, shredded
- 1 good sized green chilli, (choose one with a bit of “oooomph!”), finely chopped
- several good handfuls of baby spinach leaves, washed
- lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper (lots!)
- sesame seed oil
- Prepare veg / fruit
- Toss into salad bowl
- Prepare fish
- Into the bowl with that, too
- Mix well
- Season with the pepper
- Dress with the lemon juice and sesame oil
It doesn’t get a lot better than that, now does it….?