Another one to file under “ready in a snap…”
20 minutes at most from “..hmmm, wonder what I can have for lunch..?” to “..hmmm, that was good…”
- half a head of broccoli, rinsed, and then broken in to small florets
- a medium carrot, peeled, split in half lengthways, then cut very thinly on the diagonal
- ½ a red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- a couple of tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- about ½ a tablespoon of sesame seed oil
- about a teaspoon of smoked Spanish paprika
- about 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- about 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- plenty of black pepper
- Place the broccoli, carrot, onion, chilli, and the seeds in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the smoked Spanish paprika over.
- Season with plenty of black pepper.
- Dress with the fresh lemon juice and the sesame seed oil. Mix well.