This ultra-simple dessert earned its name because like a bruise it’s black, blue, and red.
The tart taste of the berries with lemon juice works well in a sweet-and-sour kind of a way with the coconut.
- a handful of blueberries
- a handful of raspberries
- a handful of blackberries
- fresh lemon juice
- full-fat coconut milk
- dessicated coconut
- Rinse the berries. Place in a serving bowl.
- Squeeze a dash of fresh lemon juice over the berries. Mix well.
- Drizzle over coconut milk to taste.
- Sprinkle over a generous dusting of dessicated coconut. Serve.